“All we have is this moment. Right here, right now. The future is just a fucking
concept that we use to avoid being alive today. So be… here… now. “
Is there a more perfect tv show than Six Feet Under?
Peter Petrelli in a suit
Give unto me.
Audrey Hepburn and her son, Sean, entertaining James Garner with their silly antics, 1961. Photograph by Bob Willoughby. Audrey and James became friends on the set of The Children’s Hour.
I made this GIF of what I assume is everyone’s secret Jason Mantzoukas sexual fantasy.
2. Raise the bar higher.
3. Nothing’s a failure; it’s just not supposed to work out that way because something better is supposed to come along.
4. You have to dance a little bit before you step out in the world cause it changes the way you walk.
5. Eat something green every day with every meal.
6. Do not pick your nose in public.
7. When someone who cares about you hugs you, hug them back with two arms.
8. Go find your joy.
On Set of Californication
Just found out Pamela Adlon is 48. Holy shit I hope I look like that when I’m 48!
“My father is an actor and I have always been surrounded by actors and actresses and to be quite honest I have never contemplated doing anything else.”
😭😭 stop that!